Sintra Series Cabinetry
Our Sintra Series Cabinets comes from a blend of cabinetry professionals from many different areas of the cabinet industry. This mix of knowledge and experience has allowed us to build a company that truly understands the needs of its customers. Our focus is on providing products that exceed our customers’ expectations in quality, price and service.
QualityOur products are designed to the highest standards in style and function. We start by selecting only high-quality raw materials, hardware, adhesives and finishes. This bundle of superior components is the first step to securing your long-term satisfaction. The second step is a state-of-the-art manufacturing process which ensures consistent production across the board. We have worked diligently to cut out waste and eliminate bottle necks. New manufacturing technologies are quickly implemented as they become available to the industry. The result is streamlined and efficient production costs which support a very competitive sales price for our products. The final step is thorough inspections. Components are inspected for quality at the completion of each step of the manufacturing process. When the entire process is complete, each batch of product is compared with a control group to make sure it will match warehouse inventory perfectly. These quality standards were established so our customers have confidence in the consistent quality of our construction, color and finish.
Terms & Conditions
Order Processing & Payment:
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Framed flat pack orders are processed in 3 full business days, framed assembled orders in 7 full business days.
- “Day one” starts on the NEXT full business day after the order is placed.
- Cancellations after the order is picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations made after an order is shipped are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
Assembly & Modifications:
- Assembly and limited modifications are available for warehouse pickup and freight shipped orders for additional labor and shipping fees as calculated by the website.
- A limited number of modifications are available ON ASSEMBLED ITEMS ONLY, including:
- Increased Depth
- Decreased Depth
- Prep for Glass: Route Door(s) & Finish Interior
- Modifications exempt the entire order from normal lead times.
Service:We believe a product is only as good as the service that supports it. We spend a lot of time developing materials, processes and policies in order to make sure our customers are better served. The services we provide can be divided into three categories: supporting materials, order processing and customer service. We have a great team of experienced cabinet professionals ready to hear your concerns and answer your questions. Most importantly we listen to the input our customers give us and make sure your suggestions are addressed as we continually seek ways to better serve you. The goal is to establish a mutually beneficial relationship in which we can grow our businesses around.
Shipping & Delivery:
- All unassembled flat-pack framed orders will be ready to ship or pickup within 3 full business days.
- All assembled framed orders will require up to 7 full business days to ship or be ready for pickup.
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped and strapped.
- All freight LTL shipping charges are calculated online.
- 2-5 business day standard transit time with LTL carriers, please account for at least one extra day for residential and scheduled delivery appointments.
- Orders cannot be held; however, you can select to ship at a later date during the checkout process.
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/trailer accessible, or Limited Access fees will be applied ($100).
- For Residential Deliveries and appointments, the freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule the delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for deliveries that had lift gate services selected at the time of check out.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, therefore it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- You MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver’s BOL copy.
- Careful inspection of packaging condition is vital to file freight claims. Even if you are not sure, if the contents inside contain damages due to the exterior’s condition, you MUST indicate on the BOL to be able to claim concealed damages in the future.
- Do NOT reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES IN MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS SECTION TO FOLLOW.
Pick Up Orders:
- Orders MUST be picked up within 5 business days.
- Orders not picked up within 5 business days are subject to a storage fee of $25 per pallet per day.
- Orders not picked up within the allotted 10 business days will be returned to stock, incurring the storage fee and a 10% restocking fee that will be deducted from the total refund of the order.
Missing or Damaged Items (Including Concealed Damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading.
- Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for a damage or a shortage, please log into our website and use our damage claim module.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes.
- The following must be included to process the claim:
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address for replacements
- Brief description of damage or shortage, including item numbers and/or parts
- Pictures of the damage are required
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours
- Replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- Expedited shipping service is not available for replacements and/or parts.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes.
- Missing items must be reported within two weeks from delivery.
- Concealed damages must be reported within one month from delivery.
- Items that have been assembled and installed cannot be claimed as damaged.
- Sintra Series cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Returns & Replacements:
- All returns must be authorized by Sintra Series prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an email request to email@example.com
- Returns must be received by Sintra Series within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, mouldings, fillers, panels or sales tools.
- QUALIFYING returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up and covering all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.